Friday, July 2, 2010

Can you tell we are siblings?




Well everyone keeps on telling me that Dexter and Evelyn look exactly the same, and I have come the conclusion that they are right. Decide for yourself!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You guys have a blog! Evelyn and Dexter look very similar. You can definitely tell they are brother and sister but Evelyn is definitely more feminine and Dexter is all boy. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on FINALLY getting a blog!! Yep, there is no mistaking them for brother and sister; cute and cute! Getting excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they look alike. And I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I actually have had a blog for a while I just never post things. I have been inspired lately by one of my good friends to use it as a family memory tool. Thanks Maren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then congratulations on finally posting on your already established blog! Jared-Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete